Monday, July 09, 2012

Ebalay Nail Polish in 007

Another Ebalay Polish for you to drool at!
LOL!


I've been mentioning for a long time how i love the Ebalay Polishes, now i'm gonna present another one, this time it's in 007.


Just look at the color change happening right there & then!
You can clearly see the duochrome effect this polish has when layered over a black polish.


Here is a zoomed in version of it....
Pretty!


Now i'm gonna show you the awesomeness of duochrome polishes once it's under the water.


Now tell me if that doesn't look gorgeous or not?!
I mentioned before that i had tried using Ebalay when i frankened my midnight holo polishes. You can check here HERE. So i'm gonna try frankening with this some day too.

You can get this at KKCenterhk.com or go straight to this LINK. You can use the code BLGA124TH10 for a 10% off.

Until next time!
Jaa ne~!
^_^


ps:
Product sent as sample. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post. Opinion shared is personal view & is no way influenced by the company. Use at your own discretion.

9 comments:

nicolepaler said...

ooohhh... galactical polish! :)

Cookiie said...

I LOVE it, you can definitely do some galaxy-esque nail art with it. My nail polish obsession has awoken haha ~

Michelle Grace Magramo said...

Gorgeous nails!

http://michellemagramo.blogspot.com/

Kai said...

Definitely drool-worthy... Your posts make me curious about the Ebalay nail polishes, do they stain your nails or turn your nails yellow?

Thiamere Brea said...

actually ebalay polishes are used for layering over dark polishes. so it would depend on the black base if it'll stain. but if you are going to use this alone then it won't stain
^_^

Thiamere Brea said...

thanks,sweets!

Thiamere Brea said...

de sho?
it looks real pretty,right?
hehe

Thiamere Brea said...

hahaha!
i didn't do it!LOL!
this is actually really fun to use. You can layer it over a dark base or if you don't want to do layering then you can just add a few drops of black polish to darken this!

bad note:
it might start your frankening obsession.LOL!

pratibha gosain said...

nice post. nice nail art.
http://beautymantraonline.wordpress.com/

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...